terraXcube’s two climatic chambers permit private companies to carry out environmental simulations on their products, including those from the automotive, UAV, textile and agriculture sectors.
Companies can use terraXcube infrastructure and services to:
- expose large installations or systems to environmental stresses (cold, heat, high altitude, atmospheric agents);
- characterise the responses of products to particular environmental conditions prior to starting a certification process;
- assist companies to promptly respond to customers’ demands with respect to the operation of their products in difficult environmental conditions (high altitude, cold, heat, etc.);
- obtain high-quality data for further product development via operation and performance tests;
- obtain qualified support during the R&D phase.
terraXcube provides companies with the technical knowhow to meet these needs. The infrastructure operates as a bridge between the research and business worlds and contributes to innovation in various industrial sectors. The goal is to provide a useful, quick and effective service to every company, no matter what the need.
Here are some examples of environmental tests and simulations that can be done inside terraXcube’s climatic chambers. Additional types of tests can be individually tailored upon request.